Warranty and official liability
We want you to know the main risks in dentistry. It is very important that you know these risks and agree to the treatment before making a treatment decision. The main risks and problems are presented, they do not cover all possible options. We also outline our main conditions for these problems to arise.
Crowns, bridges, post and core, ceramic filling
- Temporary and permanent teeth / prostheses may come loose;
- Ceramics / plastics may crack or break;
- Inflammation of the dental nerve may occur;
- Over time, caries may occur in the area of the edges of the fixed tooth;
- After gluing, tooth sensitivity may occur;
- Inflammation of the dental nerve may occur after polishing the teeth;
- In the case of post and core, tooth root fractures or loosening may occur;
- The implant crown mounting screw may loosen / break;
- Restorations can interfere with the bite;
- The gums may recede and the edges of the work may remain visible.
- Removable dentures can rub against your gums;
- Breaking of plastic or metal parts;
- Loosening of prosthetic teeth;
- Cracking of plastics;
- Dentures can move in the mouth;
- Fasteners may wear out or come off, and repairs are not covered by the warranty;
- May interfere with bite.
- Does not ossify;
- Bone loss may occur;
- The edge of the metal may protrude or bend from the gums;
- Comes off after the procedure;
- Inflammation, swelling and fever may occur after surgery.
Root canal treatment
- After the treatment pain may occur;
- Swelling and exacerbation of inflammation may occur;
- Tooth fractures may occur;
- The instrument may break in root canal;
- There may be overfilling of the root apex;
- Unable to open and re-treat root canal.
- May come off;
- May break;
- Sensitivity may occur after treatment.
- Tooth sensitivity;
- Gingivitis may occur;
- Not effective.
We have concluded a professional indemnity insurance contract, which provides insurance cover in case of medical errors. According to the Law of Obligations Act in force in Estonia, no guarantees can be given in medicine.
We cannot be held responsible for the consequences of reactions to medicines, materials or implants used during treatment due to the specifics of your body, the occurrence and severity of unusual complications, scrap material, defective device, tools, the material used by the manufacturer of the materials used, complications caused by natural due to wear or change in properties.
The clinic reserves the right to issue an invoice for the reservation if the client cancels with less than 24 hours’ notice.
If the client repeatedly fails to attend the doctors appointment without prior notice, an advance payment will be applied according to the treatment service. After receiving the payment, the patient can book a suitable time.
- We will examine the health of your oral cavity and teeth, determine the necessary examinations;
- We ask you to provide us with all the information concerning your health;
- We will inform you about the health condition revealed as a result of your oral examination and additional examinations;
- We inform you about the nature and purpose of the Service provided, the dangers and consequences of providing it;
- We provide the Service in accordance with the general level of medical science and with the care normally expected of a healthcare provider;
- We confirm that we will do everything reasonably possible to provide you with good service, but in accordance with the applicable legislation, 100% success of the service cannot be guaranteed;
- We ask you to follow the instructions for health behavior, rehabilitation and treatment before, during and after the service provided by us;
- Please inform us immediately if there are any unusual circumstances in your health in connection with the procedures performed;
- If you have registered for our procedures, we consider the service agreement between us to have been concluded and we ask you to pay for the service according to the invoice;
- Even if the treatment provided fails, it must be paid for according to the bill for the services provided;
- If you have any complaints about our services, please forward them to: firstname.lastname@example.org;
- You can submit complaints to the Health Board about the quality of treatment.
You will get the best results if you follow your doctor’s advice and have regular check-ups at least once every six months.
Frequency of follow-up inspections:
- 1-2 weeks after surgery and placing the teeth in the mouth
- thereafter every 6 months inspection and professional cleaning.
Why choose us?
Our clinic represents the world’s most advanced dental methodologies and technologies.
Every visitor who visits our clinic is special to us. We approach each patient individually and holistically.
We are responsible for the work we do, providing insurance coverage in the event of complications due to the specifics of your body.