Phone: +372 6 601 999
Ask the experts
Have you lost a tooth or will you have to do it in the near future and think that you will postpone implant placement somewhere in the distant future? We do not recommend doing this, because the body tries to fill the empty space itself instead of the lost tooth. This may seem like a pretty good solution, but it actually raises a number of concerns:
- Teeth change positions to fill the gap;
- Loss of the tooth root causes the jaw to contract and prematurely age the face;
- A missing tooth affects your smile and how you feel.
We recommend replacing the removed tooth root with an implant immediately. Please do not remove the tooth until you have consulted an implantologist.
The implants we use are safe and have a lifetime warranty. In addition, our clinic has a special guarantee: in addition to the implant, the guarantee also covers the dental crown.
However, if you have experienced the discomfort of wearing dentures, then we also have several good solutions.
If you want to get rid of troublesome dentures or there is no point in treating your bad teeth, then we offer a quick and convenient solution All-on-4, we replace poor teeth with 4 to 6 implants and fix permanent new teeth on them.
In addition, we have a great and affordable solution in case you need to better secure a shaky bottom dentures. In this case, we use the best locking system in the world Straumann Novaloc.
We have over 25 years of implant placement experience, during which time we have replaced over 8,000 teeth.
The dentist will choose the best solution and discuss everything with you. You don’t have to worry about anything. We can proudly say that our doctors offer world-class dentistry.
Nature abhors a vacuum
If you are missing only one tooth, the best solution is to install a dental crown on the dental implant. If you are missing several teeth, we recommend installing a dental bridge that rests on your teeth or implants.
Like natural roots, dental implants also support the dental crown. The all-ceramic crown mounted on the dental implant looks and works similar to a missing tooth.
Dental bridge placed on a dental implant:
- prevents the teeth adjacent to the missing tooth from changing position and fills the gap of the missing tooth;
- does not allow the jaw to contract due to the lack of tooth roots, which would otherwise make the face older and make the smile unattractive due to the lack of teeth.
We offer the following services:
- implantation at the same time as tooth extraction
- various implant-based solutions
- jaws and gum sustainable implantation with bone shield technique
- 3D bone restoration
- bone structure with artificial bone
- gum surgery with your own and the artificial gland
- bone breeding